How We Connect With Your School
As an organisation we facilitate positive behavioural change by developing students’ social and emotional well-being through mindfulness methodology which has a profound effect on learning, regulating emotion, and cultivating deeper interpersonal connection among students and teachers.
Benefits for children.
- Improved memory and concentration
- Increased confidence and self-esteem
- Increase in creativity.
- Enables better interaction with peers.
- Children exhibit more compassion towards one another.
- Decrease in social anxiety.
- Decrease in bullying, anxiety and depression.
- Decrease in stress levels
Benefits for Teachers
- Increase in ability to deal with problems calmly.
- Increase in compassion
- Increase in empathy
- Relationships with students improve
- Decrease in stress, anxiety & depression.
- Decrease in burn out levels.